Monday, February 28, 2011

Fighting For A Change

Oh man, I want to write about so many things with this first attempt at blogging but I shouldn't and I won't.  I really don't like rambling, especially don't like to read another's rambling.  It gives me images of diarrhea; just none stop and there's no end in site.  So, here's my very first post about the adventures I have taken and will be taking; solo, with my Godsend, and with my two wild at heart boys.

Adventure & Danger...two things my heart must have.  The lives of my family depend on it.  I need to feel like William Wallace of "Braveheart" but I can't fight when I feel like Mr. Rogers.  What am I talking about...I'm talking about a mask removed and a soul revitalized.  I'm talking about how I, like so many men, have been complacent and allowed the world and religion to emasculate me.  For a short time I allowed it, depressing a desire to live wild and free.  But this past weekend has been rejuvinating and refreshing.

If there is any wondering of what I'm talking about you should read "Wild at Heart" or visit http://www.ransomedheart.com/

Mahalo & A Hui Hou,

LT

No comments:

Post a Comment