Monday, August 29, 2011

Craziness to Insanity

Pretty lame and selfish post but who cares, it's for me and no one else.  If you don't like it then you have a few choices 1) don't read it or 2) read it and keep your mouth shut about it or 3) talk trash about it b/c it won't bother me one bit; like I said, this is for me and no one else. 

For the past few years I haven't paid enough dues in the gym.  Partly b/c I partially ripped a tendon in my shoulder and couldn't do anything with it.  I've been resting and stretching my shoulders, chest and back since b/c that was part of the problem, my shoulders were pretty tight and needed more stretch. 

It's been almost two years since and I can still feel it after some abuse.  So, in order to get my physical conditioning back on track and b/c I've got the time I have started the Beachbody Insanity workout with a couple of other nurses here at the CSH.  After week one (I've missed two days d/t trauma's coming in) I can already feel a difference.  These workouts smoke your body cardio wise.  I think the biggest is the hip flexors and hip flexor endurance has always been a problem for me.  Here are some pics of me in the beginning.




No comments:

Post a Comment